Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Let us begin with the Mundane

Well sitting in my cubicle doing nothing made me realize that the most effective way to waste time is to write stuff and make people read it ask for their reviews. It is universally known that people do not criticize openly unless of course they happen to have a sadistic streak in their character and take pride in trivializing any attempt at serious sophisticated writing. And then I thought I could also get space to write my own poems and short stories which otherwise would be rejected by any respectable and some not so respectable magazines, papers;media in general. Soon I hope I can get more and more people to come forth and have a read at some of my literary gems as I fondly call my doodlings, so all the dudes and dudettes, here I go, I am starting with a poem that rambles on about human failings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home